Nuffnang Advertisment

Thursday, December 16, 2010

CUT IT UP! Inspiration By Adam Saaks

jus came back from shopping !!!! bought baby's dad some stuff for his birthday party this saturday !!!!! That box was really beautiful so i though of keeping it and jus tie the ribbon at the side of it to make it look more "RAP UP"

Don't be Shock , but i did that flower myself !!!!(PROUD PROUD )
wahahahahaha






know adam saaks ???? his freaking amazing you can go on youtube and watch him do this quick and crazy twisting cutting and curling ..... he'll blow your mind .... so did he blow mine away till i can't wait to try this out and got my own t-shirt done yesterday!!!!!
here's some of his amazing work !!!!












OMG!!!!i wish i had that talent of his !!!!

as you all know i used to work in sephora . They gave out T-shirt of urban decay as it was first launch we were suppose to wear it and no need to return them!!!
i love the big letter or UD at the back of the T so CHECK IT OUT, see how i re-create that T to my style !!!!




UD big work became the front wear .....










that's the side of it!!!! and i only did one side, remaining the other side the same...







and this is the back ....(sorry for my imperfect skin) i didn't create it all the way till the end . reason being :
1. i've got scars on my back
2.i've got small boob that needs me to wear a bra !!!! In order to hide that my bra, i had to end there....







this is the second shirt i cut. i even give it a little more shape in order to show more of the figure ....
i'm not as amazing as adam saaks but i really really admirer his work !!!!!
ADAM SAAKS ROCK!!!!
PS:btw i upload a sideshow at the right hand corner those are my work so ya have a look and enjoy !!!
READ AND COMMENT
(if not I'll think that my Cbox is spoil)









1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing excellent information.Your web-site is so cool.I am impressed by the details that you’ve on this web site.It reveals how nicely you perceive this subject.Bookmarked this website page.

    ReplyDelete